Saturday, May 15, 2010

Why am I blogging?

A recent employ I attained (door-to-door sales) inspired me to start writing about things I see. I was finding that throughout the day I was making observation after observation with nobody to tell them to. Even worse, I would get home and rack my brain super hard trying to remember all my interesting moments of the day. To stop this from happening I began to carry a piece of paper around with me and jotting down stories or ideas and let me tell you - when you're knocking on peoples' doors all day you have a lot of thinking time.

Anyway, I was going through my little pieces of paper today and I realized that I should probably begin writing a blog. It's nice to think that somebody else might look at something I've written and say, "oh yeah, that's a good point." I'd just hate to have a real Einstein moment and have no one to tell it to. So that, my friends, is why I'm blogging. Expect to hear all sorts of things from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment